Effective January 9, 2024
1. Scope of This Policy
2. Agreement to Terms
3. Information We Collect
We may collect the following personal information directly from you (either via direct submission of information into the Site by the athlete, or submission of information to the Site by an ASP employee on behalf of the athlete): name, contact information, sport information, age (confirming 18+), personal interests, and other personal information relevant to potential NIL opportunities.
4. Children’s Privacy
The Site is not intended for users under the age of 18 and ASP does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are aware of, or suspect that, someone under the age of 18 is using the Site without permission, please notify us immediately by contacting us as detailed in the How to Contact Us section below.
5. Our Use of Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing the Site to you and providing products or services requested by, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our relationship with, you;
- Responding to your inquires or requests, and requesting feedback;
- Analyzing use of the Site;
- Detecting security incidents and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecuting those responsible; and
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations.
6. Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers, including IT outsourcing and analytics providers. In some instances, service providers will be directly responsible to you for their use of your personal information. They may be obliged by law to provide you with additional information regarding the personal information that they hold about you and how and why they process that information. Further information may be provided to you in a separate notice or may be obtained from such service providers directly, for example, via their websites.
- Our Partners/Clients.
- Advisers and financial institutions, including auditors, notaries, business continuity support service providers, and legal, tax, and risk and compliance advisors.
- With third parties in connection with a change to the control or financial status of the company, including a corporate restructuring, sale, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, transfer, assignment of assets, or business merger or divestiture. Personal information and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction.
- Government bodies, dispute resolution organizations, law enforcement agencies, or third parties in connection with (a) responding to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information that we receive; (b) cooperating in a law enforcement or similar investigation; or (c) otherwise protecting our rights, as applicable.
Whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. Although we seek to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. To the extent permitted under applicable law, we assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized access by third parties, or other causes beyond our control.
9. How to Contact Us